As a mom of three (plus my niece!), I’m always on the lookout for fun things to do with my little crew. We’ve pretty much done every kid-friendly activity Cape Town has to offer—play parks, aquariums, museums, you name it! But now, I want to explore something different: food. I want my kids to grow up comfortable with different types of food, flavors, and dining experiences. Why? Because I remember how nerve-wracking it was as a young adult to go out with friends or colleagues and not know what to order. I didn’t want to embarrass myself, so I often stuck to the same safe choices. But food should be an adventure, not a stressor! That’s why I’m on a mission to find the best buffet restaurants in Cape Town —places where my kids can try different foods in a relaxed and fun setting. A buffet is perfect because they can explore new flavors without the pressure of committing to just one dish. What I’m Looking for in a Great Buffet Restaurant Since I’m taking the whole squad along, I have a ...
Comments
Post a Comment